Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackymarket
blackymarket

Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  Empty Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

August 11th 2019, 10:26 am
Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  Main-qimg-9357770ae171cfc7bec2eab27f2e5691Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  Latest?cb=20070914003423
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  Empty Re: Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

August 11th 2019, 10:41 am
Marek solos without issue.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  Empty Re: Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

August 11th 2019, 10:41 am
Galen solos.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 11th 2019, 12:02 pm
Team 1, Zannah is the weak link
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 11th 2019, 2:18 pm
Team 1 overwhelms.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 11th 2019, 3:23 pm
Either of team 1 can solo really. Zannah is just going to fling herself into a wall.

Last edited by Greysentinel365 on August 11th 2019, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

August 11th 2019, 3:45 pm
Team 1
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 11th 2019, 3:58 pm
team 1
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 15th 2019, 9:43 am
Team 1 easily
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 12:21 pm
Galen solos.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 1:37 pm
Either on team 1 solos.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 2:05 pm
WalkingInCircles wrote:Either on team 1 solos.

Why does Vader solo?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 2:52 pm
Word Salad wrote:
WalkingInCircles wrote:Either on team 1 solos.

Why does Vader solo?
His sass level is too much for either to handle.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 3:21 pm
🇪🇭

Don't think you can get out of providing reasons that easily. Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  228124001
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 3:53 pm
Word Salad wrote:🇪🇭

Don't think you can get out of providing reasons that easily. Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  228124001
Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  Rco01912
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 3:57 pm

BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 3:58 pm
Word Salad wrote:

Eurgh, fine you buzzkill.

I think he's more powerful than both in his prime and he's skilled enough to best either or even both in sabers. This Vader is a fair bit more skilled than the one who fought Starkiller as an equal/superior and his Force abilities have also improved pretty drastically.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 4:09 pm
@BreakofDawn

Eurgh, fine you buzzkill.

I win. Darth Vader and Galen Marek vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah  228124001

I think he's more powerful than both in his prime and he's skilled enough to best either or even both in sabers.

Based on what is Vader more powerful and more skilled?

Bane's temple feat which he performed while exhausted and vastly pre-prime is definitely convincing evidence he's in Vader's league power-wise. Throw in Zannah and it's a victory for the Banite duo. Note that I do agree with you on the fact that Vader can take either of the duo, I just don't think he can take them collectively.

BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 4:21 pm
Based on what is Vader more powerful and more skilled?

For power, he's replicated most of Bane's best feats long before his prime. For skill, he's held the upper hand against SK and bested his dark side clone despite being vastly pre-prime and also dominated Ben Kenobi in a duel while pre-prime despite Ben's power growing pretty considerably in between ROTS and ANH. 

Bane's temple feat which he performed while exhausted and vastly pre-prime is definitely convincing evidence he's in Vader's league power-wise.
That's fair, but Vader collapsed a far larger building by shaking it to pieces while exhausted, wounded and vastly pre-prime. Vader's just impresses me more than Bane's destroying the walls of the entrance and causing it to collapse in that way, though I acknowledge that the two feats are completely comparable and it's almost impossible to compare shaking something to pieces and causing a chain reaction by smashing its supports.. Still, Vader has replicated virtually every feat I can think of that Bane has and more, including catching flying TIE fighters, crushing them and throwing them with ease, casually chucking around huge Kaminoan platforms, and throwing around platforms and shattering huts on Kashyyyk. 

Throw in Zannah and it's a victory for the Banite duo.
I think they can win if Zannah uses her alchemy, but I think she's pretty outclassed by Vader in his prime. 

Note that I do agree with you on the fact that Vader can take either of the duo, I just don't think he can take them collectively.

Eh, fair enough. I have to admit, my knowledge on the duo is a bit sketchy nowadays but I don't think they can beat someone around Dooku level in power or Maul level in skill without hax.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 8:25 pm
Either solos, Marek without effort.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum