Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

SS - Ajunta Pall (Cheth) vs Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 Empty Re: SS - Ajunta Pall (Cheth) vs Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3)

May 22nd 2021, 3:57 pm
The Adventurous Jedi wrote:Thank you for responding so quickly. SS - Ajunta Pall (Cheth) vs Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 1289255181 I have exams until June 4th, so I won't be able to start writing anything until then, but I hope that - once they're over - I'll have a reply up by the end of June.
No problem mate, take your time. Exams take presedence always
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

SS - Ajunta Pall (Cheth) vs Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 Empty Re: SS - Ajunta Pall (Cheth) vs Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3)

October 7th 2021, 7:26 pm
I don't really care about this debate any more, so I'll just forfeit it.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 7th 2021, 8:03 pm
The Adventurous Jedi wrote:I don't really care about this debate any more, so I'll just forfeit it.

I reject your concession and instead suggest we have this debate judged by what we have written so far. I am okay with no conclusions if you are
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 8th 2021, 4:47 am
Nute_Chethray wrote:
The Adventurous Jedi wrote:I don't really care about this debate any more, so I'll just forfeit it.

I reject your concession and instead suggest we have this debate judged by what we have written so far. I am okay with no conclusions if you are

There's a reason most debates are 3 posts long rather than 2 - the latter doesn't give enough substance to actually reach a conclusion. In this whole debate we both have 1 post of actual argumentation/rebuttals (2 if we count the small sections of your initial post that try to address my opener), and I wouldn't be comfortable with winning or losing when that is the extent of our discussion. I don't think it'd be fair on you, nor do I think it would be fair if the inverse were to happen.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 8th 2021, 6:37 am
The Adventurous Jedi wrote:
Nute_Chethray wrote:

There's a reason most debates are 3 posts long rather than 2 - the latter doesn't give enough substance to actually reach a conclusion. In this whole debate we both have 1 post of actual argumentation/rebuttals (2 if we count the small sections of your initial post that try to address my opener), and I wouldn't be comfortable with winning or losing when that is the extent of our discussion. I don't think it'd be fair on you, nor do I think it would be fair if the inverse were to happen.

Fine, I accept your concession, although its a shame we never got to finish
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum