Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tybalt
Tybalt

Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable Empty Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable

January 2nd 2021, 7:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I thought I would bring this to the attention of the moderators: http://www.st-v-sw.net/CanonWars/SWCanonquotes2.html#Licensing
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable Empty Re: Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable

January 2nd 2021, 11:23 am
Thanks
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable Empty Re: Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable

January 2nd 2021, 2:01 pm
Yikes. I should have a backup somewhere. I’ll post it soon until/unless the thread restores.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 2nd 2021, 2:33 pm
Ant saves the day once again. Hallelujah.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 2nd 2021, 5:49 pm
@DarthAnt66 I'd appreciate it, thanks. I need one of the quotes for something I'm working on.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

January 2nd 2021, 6:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

January 2nd 2021, 6:52 pm
Thank you. Holocron Database System Link - Site Currently Unavailable 1289255181
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 7th 2021, 7:07 pm
I should probably copy-paste a lot of that site directly onto SI so we don't need to use that Wayback link. A lot of the blogs on that site are top notch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum