Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Ahsoka vs Vader - pros and cons Empty Ahsoka vs Vader - pros and cons

December 28th 2020, 8:47 pm
What is the best arguement that can be made in favor of either of them during that fight, and where they stand?
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Ahsoka vs Vader - pros and cons Empty Re: Ahsoka vs Vader - pros and cons

December 28th 2020, 8:57 pm
Shouldn't this be in the Canon section?

Also I don't really think an argument can be for Tano winning, from what I recall she was going to lose eventually.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 28th 2020, 8:59 pm
Ahsoka vs Vader - pros and cons 39523600 i thought this was the canon section... ill ask ant to move it or something. thanks my dude
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

December 29th 2020, 1:40 am
Yeah, Ahsoka should be dead. Literally, Vader's swing would have gone through exactly where Tano was if Ezra hadn't pulled her free, and she was not in position to defend herself (her sabers being buried in the floor of the temple). Ahsoka lost the fight, and only survived through deus ex machina.

Not to mention, Vader had her on the defensive pretty much all fight. She couldn't outmaneuver him, the only meaningful damage she did to him was when he was distracted trying to Force pull the holocron from Ezra and Kanan, and Vader already beat her once through BFR earlier in the fight. Tano's single most impressive moment in the duel was when she Force pushed Vader back a couple feet, but even then she didn't actually make him lose his balance.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 29th 2020, 1:47 am
Zenwolf wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Canon section?

Also I don't really think an argument can be for Tano winning, from what I recall she was going to lose eventually.
sure, but id still like to hear something close to it, since it does give me a better idea of her standings, to an extent.
AUDITOR
AUDITOR

December 29th 2020, 4:19 am
If we are talking about scaling, I would likely put her on equal terms with Maul during CW. She is definitely above Savage and Asajj in canon. I think during Rebels she is a bit below Dooku in overall. Not match for him, but actually a worthy opponent.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 29th 2020, 7:57 am
Vader definetly is superior, but based on the fight you could argue Ahsoka is Dooku-levels
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 29th 2020, 5:56 pm
ashley eckstein declared vader was more powerful than ashoka on the most recent insiders
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 1:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ahsoka could give a fight, though it is undeniable she would lose.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

January 27th 2021, 8:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Best case scenario is if nexus' are confirmed to have amping/hindering effects in canon (currently they don't). Then you could maybe argue Vader >/= on neutral ground. 

Worst case is you Filoni's words as that Ahsoka only stood a chance due to her having the perfect style to counter Vader.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum