Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AUDITOR
AUDITOR

Ahsoka VS Maul Empty Ahsoka VS Maul

February 16th 2021, 10:05 am
We all already had seen this duel in s7, but we also all know that Maul hadn’t intention to kill Ahsoka, and so was holding back. How do you think, who will win? Ahsoka from rebels or prime Maul? On neutral groundings. No context.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Ahsoka VS Maul Empty Re: Ahsoka VS Maul

February 16th 2021, 11:48 am
who cares Ahsoka VS Maul 3344068304
AUDITOR
AUDITOR

February 16th 2021, 12:13 pm
Vaelias wrote:who cares Ahsoka VS Maul 3344068304
I will see you in hell... Ahsoka VS Maul 1935072468
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 16th 2021, 1:17 pm
Maul slips on a banana peel again
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 16th 2021, 1:58 pm
Well Maul can win, the problem is though if he ends up being overconfident....since that’s a trait of his, which could end up getting him killed. Depends on how long this fight goes for.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 16th 2021, 5:41 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Maul slips on a banana peel again
Galan007
Galan007

February 16th 2021, 5:58 pm
Zenwolf wrote:Well Maul can win, the problem is though if he ends up being overconfident....since that’s a trait of his, which could end up getting him killed. Depends on how long this fight goes for.
Ahsoka VS Maul 1289255181

Historically speaking, Maul's overconfidence has almost always been his undoing in canon:

-Could have killed Kenobi in TPM, but didn't because he went full-tard.
-Could have killed Kenobi again in TCW(after Satine's death), but didn't because he went full-tard.
-May have been able to kill Ahsoka in TCW if he had struck immediately after disarming her, but didn't because he went full-tard.
-Could have killed Kanan in Rebels by simply Force-pushing him off the Malachor Temple, but didn't because he went full-tard.
etc.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 16th 2021, 6:25 pm
Galan007 wrote:
Zenwolf wrote:Well Maul can win, the problem is though if he ends up being overconfident....since that’s a trait of his, which could end up getting him killed. Depends on how long this fight goes for.
Ahsoka VS Maul 1289255181

Historically speaking, Maul's overconfidence has almost always been his undoing in canon:

-Could have killed Kenobi in TPM, but didn't because he went full-tard.
-Could have killed Kenobi again in TCW(after Satine's death), but didn't because he went full-tard.
-May have been able to kill Ahsoka in TCW if he had struck immediately after disarming her, but didn't because he went full-tard.
-Could have killed Kanan in Rebels by simply Force-pushing him off the Malachor Temple, but didn't because he went full-tard.
etc.

It's still just...so dumb. I mean sure I can buy the 1st instance I mean after all he just killed a Jedi Master and had Obi-Wan dead to rights, but if after you get cut in half....you'd think you'd realize the fault of being overconfident and work on to...well not be that. Plus overconfident one time, I don't really buy that as a character trait unless it was a consistent thing before...dunno just seems odd to me.

Last edited by Zenwolf on February 16th 2021, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 16th 2021, 6:30 pm
none source explicitly states maul is above ashoka so he most likely loses on a neutral scenario
AUDITOR
AUDITOR

February 17th 2021, 7:19 am
Actually, almost every sith losses because of overconfidence.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 18th 2021, 12:21 am
Rebels Maul (post-prime) is confirmed > Rebels Ahsoka.  Don't know why this is even a thread.

SoD Maul (prime)>Rebels Maul>Rebels Ahsoka

Last edited by iamthatguy on February 18th 2021, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 18th 2021, 12:22 am
The lord of hunger wrote:none source explicitly states maul is above ashoka so he most likely loses on a neutral scenario

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/20/30/38/24/76034211.png
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2021, 3:40 am
HERE I have made a post about ashoka against Maul. There is clear evidence for Rebel Ashoka being above Rebel Maul
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 20th 2021, 9:22 pm
xolthol wrote:HERE I have made a post about ashoka against Maul. There is clear evidence for Rebel Ashoka being above Rebel Maul

Your headcanon is neat and all, but it's literally confirmed Rebels Maul is > Rebels Ahsoka.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 20th 2021, 10:10 pm
xolthol wrote:HERE I have made a post about ashoka against Maul. There is clear evidence for Rebel Ashoka being above Rebel Maul
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 20th 2021, 10:28 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:

Why is everybody disregarding the fact that Rebels Maul is already confirmed better than Rebels Ahsoka?? Seriously, I've seen less crybabies when debating on Youtube; and this is supposed to be a serious debating platform.

I previously tagged you, and you blatantly disregarded explicit evidence presented from starwars.com.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

February 20th 2021, 11:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
iamthatguy wrote:

Why is everybody disregarding the fact that Rebels Maul is already confirmed better than Rebels Ahsoka?? Seriously, I've seen less crybabies when debating on Youtube; and this is supposed to be a serious debating platform.

I previously tagged you, and you blatantly disregarded explicit evidence presented from starwars.com.
 That quote is in the context of Malachor. Which as shown in the other thread is a DS nexus that empowers dark siders. It's entirely possible for them to be even or for Ahsoka to be above him on neutral ground.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 20th 2021, 11:12 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

That quote is in the context of Malachor. Which as shown in the other thread is a DS nexus that empowers dark siders. It's entirely possible for them to be even or for Ahsoka to be above him on neutral ground.

I am in agreement that Malachor is a DS nexus, however, Canon has shown no implications that nexi actually empower force users in a combative sense. Connecting to the planet in itself does not make a practitioner more powerful.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

February 20th 2021, 11:17 pm
iamthatguy wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

I am in agreement that Malachor is a DS nexus, however, Canon has shown no implications that nexi actually empower force users in a combative sense.  Connecting to the planet in itself does not make a practitioner more powerful.
The evidence for it has already been provided to you in other thread. You simply ignored it.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 20th 2021, 11:38 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

I am in agreement that Malachor is a DS nexus, however, Canon has shown no implications that nexi actually empower force users in a combative sense.  Connecting to the planet in itself does not make a practitioner more powerful.
The evidence for it has already been provided to you in other thread. You simply ignored it.

Having a stronger interaction /= more combatively powerful.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

February 20th 2021, 11:41 pm
iamthatguy wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

Blatantly illogical. Being granted easier access to the force will naturally result in being able to amp your powers much further due to it not taking as much strain to go as far and then much further.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 20th 2021, 11:49 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

Blatantly illogical. Being granted easier access to the force will naturally result in being able to amp your powers much further due to it not taking as much strain to go as far and then much further.

Interacting with the vergence doesn't make you more powerful, it makes you more connected to the vergence (planet) itself.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 21st 2021, 12:39 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 24th 2021, 10:19 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

Do you ever form your own arguments? Or do you just leech off of everyone else?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 24th 2021, 11:52 pm
i dont argue with trolls sorry
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum