Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Yoda vs. Count Dooku & Darth Vader - Page 5 Empty Re: Yoda vs. Count Dooku & Darth Vader

December 4th 2019, 1:30 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Dooku did mention if Yoda ever fell to the DS, the galaxy would be doomed. But it's his perspective and does not have any validity.
I was waiting for him to fall in my trap and provide a quote, just for me to say it’s useless.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda vs. Count Dooku & Darth Vader - Page 5 Empty Re: Yoda vs. Count Dooku & Darth Vader

December 4th 2019, 1:36 am
My bad, sorry
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 2:29 am
HellfireUnit wrote:My bad, sorry
Lol you’re good
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 4th 2019, 7:03 am
Let's start with debunking the quote.

Revenge of the Sith wrote:"The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest. An unbeatable pilot. An unstoppable warrior. On the ground, in the air or sea or space, there is no one even close. He has not just power, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace."

1 - This quote claims Anakin is the most powerful Jedi of all times. However this quote is only correct when it comes to raw power, lore and featwise, there are many contradictions to this quote. One being:

Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides.

Anakin is powerful yes, we all know that. But his lack of knowledge and experience prevents him from reaching full potential, therefore he is unable to use the Force as Sidious or Yoda, even Kenobi and Mace. Anakin always focused on saber combat, barely studied the nature of the Force and its techniques. Him being unable to overpower Kenobi is a proof.

2 - Anakin being the fastest and strongest:

This quote is directly false. Anakin's speed is below Yoda, who is able to blitz several Jedi Masters and match the speed of Emperor whom Anakin being unable to sense. The arguments about honing his senses are based on nothing and if anyone wants to debate it, I am up for that. His speed being equal to Kenobi who is sub post-suit Vader in terms of being fast proves it.

3 - Anakin being an unbeatable and unstoppable pilot/warrior:

False. Kenobi beat him, Dooku was beating him and Kenobi, a non Force Wielder beat him in piloting and he was at Vane's mercy. 

This quote has more than three wrong points. It is even less reliable than %80 quote since there are many evidences that contradicts with it. 

Revenge of the Sith wrote:"Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger."

This quote contradicts with the first one which appears to be certain about Anakin being the most powerful Jedi of his generation. But now, it is arguable? 

Now forget about the previous quotes, lets proceed to part where Anakin being the third most capable swordsman in the order for people who claim him being superior to Yoda:

Mace Windu's fighting abilities are second only to Yoda."

To the uninitiated, lightsaber combat can seem like a confusing blur of swipes and blade clashes, but on close examination, the secrets of the Jedi Knights become clear. To understand the combat of these warriors, we must delve into the sacred history of the fabled Seven Forms of Jedi lightsaber combat and look at how these have played out in the Star Wars saga. Only then can we understand the extraordinary combat moves of Yoda, perhaps the greatest lightsaber master the Jedi Order has ever seen.

With a stooped, small appearance, Yoda may not look like a warrior, but his skills with a lightsaber were unequaled.

"We've not seen Mace fight yet, and we know that he's second only to Yoda."

You are claiming Anakin being superior to Yoda but it is apparent that he is below even Windu.

To summarize, quotes you provide proves nothing and contradicts in-universe and G-Canon sources. I can write way more stuff under this subject but I am saving most for my future debate with Ant. As I said, patience padawan. There is still much I can pour into this topic. Thanks for reading. @EmperorCaedus
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 4th 2019, 7:05 am
@DC77 (Reborn) @BreakofDawn @IdrisianGraecus you may wanna check this out.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 4th 2019, 7:08 am
Nice work. People need to stop using ROTS quotes as fact. If we did, we'd have:

Mace being the most skilled duelist in the PT (to the point that he has no peers),

Anakin being >> anyone else as MFV,

and Sidious being > Yoda despite all indications.

All of these are contradicted by the rest of the novel as well as Lucas himself. We know Mace is one of the best duelists, but there's no way in hell he's >> Yoda or Sidious. Same goes for base Anakin. It's hyperbole.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 4th 2019, 7:11 am
Base Anakin is not a tier 9. Zonakin is probably, and KFV is likely > than the PT Titans
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 7:36 am
I now know u don't know how to read, EC
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:46 am
EmperorCaedus wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i dont put dark side anakin> yoda, as i think he is still portrayed as being above, but yeah, they are close. i do also think yoda is the better duelist of the two, with anakin coming right behind, then dooku, then sheev, but they are all kinda close imo. anakin stomping dooku has to do with stamina, strength, and speed more than anything.
1. How is Yoda portrayed to be above Yoda?

2. Why is the order Yoda, Anakin, Dooku, then Sidious?

3. How does Anakin stomping Dooku have to do with stamina, strength, and speed?

Evidence please
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:50 am
lol no
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:54 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:lol no
Any claim you make without evidence means you're false. I will make sure to ask you in every thread.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:54 am
ok
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:57 am
EmperorCaedus wrote:
EmperorCaedus wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i dont put dark side anakin> yoda, as i think he is still portrayed as being above, but yeah, they are close. i do also think yoda is the better duelist of the two, with anakin coming right behind, then dooku, then sheev, but they are all kinda close imo. anakin stomping dooku has to do with stamina, strength, and speed more than anything.
1. How is Yoda portrayed to be above Yoda?

2. Why is the order Yoda, Anakin, Dooku, then Sidious?

3. How does Anakin stomping Dooku have to do with stamina, strength, and speed?

Evidence please
Still haven't answered this, by the way.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:58 am
actually i have already addressed that, but u dont know how to read, so i doubt it matters
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:00 am
Linking a random respect thread does not mean you “addressed that.”
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:03 am
nope, not that either. keep looking. maybe in an hour or so ull find it.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:10 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:nope, not that either. keep looking. maybe in an hour or so ull find it.
You’ve never addressed it then. You’re blatantly lying at this point.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:12 am
ok
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:14 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ok
If you don’t care for backing up your claim with evidence, this forum isn’t the right place for you. You cannot state an opinion and not even try to prove you are correct.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:15 am
ok. u can kick me out then. oh wait.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:20 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ok. u can kick me out then. oh wait.
1. I can’t kick you.

2. I’d suggest you stop posting until you can prove any of your claims.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 4th 2019, 10:22 am
So what do you think about my post EC? Anything to point out or criticize?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:23 am
ok lemme say this, not only have u asked me for evidence for stuff that i did not say, but u also asked for proof for stuff that i dont believe anymore, which is fucking hilarious. this is why i dont take u seriously in the first place.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:29 am
Yea, I’ll rebuttal in the mean time, sorry it got buried under Lorenzo.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:31 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ok lemme say this, not only have u asked me for evidence for stuff that i did not say, but u also asked for proof for stuff that i dont believe anymore, which is fucking hilarious. this is why i dont take u seriously in the first place.
1. What evidence have I asked for that you didn’t say?

2. What claims don’t you believe anymore, the ANH > Yoda one?

So in other words, are you conceding?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum