Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ghost of Grievous
Ghost of Grievous

Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Empty Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison

February 12th 2023, 2:57 pm

ANZATI FIGHT COMPARISON
(Cade/yage vs 2 anzati)
(Oppo vs 6 anzati)

Due to a special request by  @DarthAnt66  and because I lack anything better to do, I shall compare the fights against the Anzati written and drawn by the same people,

the first is Cade and imperial officer Captain Gunner Yage vs the married Anzati assassins

And the last will be Oppo vs 6 Anzati assassins who ambush him on Saleucami.

CADE VS ANZATI

Cade faced these Anzati in issue 39 and issue 40 of legacy. To start I shall show the fight in full:

Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w12
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w14
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w13
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w15
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w16
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w17
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Star_w18

The fight lasted for 7 pages overall, it cuts between this fight and a fight in the desert but there is nothing to show any sort of time jump. The 2 Anzati are called among the best of Black Suns assassins. Good praise, however, it should also be pointed out that these Anzati (or at the least 1 of them) was starving. Desiring more than just to kill them, but to feed on Cade’s “soup”

Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Best_a10
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Anzati13
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Easy_k10
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Miss_110
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Miss_210

OPPO VS ANZATI

Master Oppo faced off against 6 Anzati assassins,Here is the full fight:

Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison 46726611
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison 46726713
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison 46726712

The fight lasts 3 pages overall, once again like with Cade it also cuts in between other fights, its unknown if there is any sort of time skip but its fairly safe to say much like the Cade fight there is no notable time skip. These Anzati who were sent to kill him were all considered Anzati masters and were specifically told to target Oppo when he was at his most vulnerable, with Oppo already being called exhausted beforehand (worth noting that due to his species' meditative nature they only require 2 hours of sleep in comparison to typical human average 8-hour sleep)

Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Druqkc11
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Seps_c10
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Looks_10
Oppo vs Cade - Anzati Assassin Comparison Thessi11

CONCLUSION

I feel it's safe to say that pound-for-pound, Oppo's performance against the Anzati masters is far better than Cade's own performance. Facing far more assassins, by himself while also at his most vulnerable and so tired that he is actually holding himself up against the table. While one can make the claim that cade wasn’t struggling against them I feel this is outweighed by the fact that 1) they snuck up on him 2) he required rescuing  3) the Anzati were starving and 4) there is nothing to claim these Anzati are masters of their “order” unlike the ones against Oppo. However you slice it I feel at the end of the Day Oppo’s performance is just better, hands down
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum