Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Witness
The Witness

Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoda vs. Valkorion

April 22nd 2019, 3:38 pm
Valkorion tbh
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2019, 3:42 pm
DeadlyJedi wrote:Valkorion tbh

With a Yoda avi too damn. Wut is this place coming to that people cannot accept PT supremacy and Yoda supremacy Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 228124001
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

April 22nd 2019, 6:59 pm
xolthol wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:@xolthol All combatants are in their prime. RotS is Yoda in his prime tho
No RotS Yoda isn't his prime... just see here [1]
Yoda saying that in The Jedi Path is stupid considering the fact that he apparently can't lift 6 of the Muntuur stones, which are 30 tons in total, but yet in 03 TCW he was casually tossing around huge separatist transport ships, which easily weigh well above 30 tons. @In-sidiousvader is also right, there are quotes stating that Yoda continued to grow more powerful during his exile. However, Yoda by RotS was definitely better then he had been in the past, (whether he continued to grow in his exile or not is debatable) the reasoning for him growing in strength is mainly due to when he had his trials with the force priestesses in S6 of TCW, when he conquered his inner hubris.

Last edited by Blade_of_Dorin on April 22nd 2019, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 22nd 2019, 7:12 pm
@Blade_of_Dorin: Yoda continuing to hone his Force skills in exile doesn't necessarily mean he grew more powerful. 

Insider #86 wrote:Yoda, an ancient and revered Jedi Master, lived his final years hiding on the swamp planet of Dagobah. However, at 900 years old, Yoda had trained Jedi for eight centuries, and in his prime was very powerful Force in the Force and skilled with a lightsaber. 

Head-to-Head wrote:As Yoda approaches 900 years old, he is slowed down not by age but by a spirit broken after the destruction of the Jedi Order. He is not as fast or agile as he once was.

Yoda's shattered spirit following Revenge of the Sith weakened him. Also note that Yoda limited his Force study to avoid detection from Palpatine.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

April 22nd 2019, 7:35 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@Blade_of_Dorin: Yoda continuing to hone his Force skills in exile doesn't necessarily mean he grew more powerful. 

Insider #86 wrote:Yoda, an ancient and revered Jedi Master, lived his final years hiding on the swamp planet of Dagobah. However, at 900 years old, Yoda had trained Jedi for eight centuries, and in his prime was very powerful Force in the Force and skilled with a lightsaber. 

Head-to-Head wrote:As Yoda approaches 900 years old, he is slowed down not by age but by a spirit broken after the destruction of the Jedi Order. He is not as fast or agile as he once was.

Yoda's shattered spirit following Revenge of the Sith weakened him. Also note that Yoda limited his Force study to avoid detection from Palpatine.
Your right, I would agree that he didn't grow in power during his exile, thats why I didn't back the claim and I said it was up for debate. I do think a reason that he did get weaker is because of his "broken spirit" after the destruction of the Order, so I would say that his prime is somewhere in between S6 of TCW or right before Order 66 was commenced in RotS since his spirit wasn't broken at this point and because this was after his trials with the Force Priestesses. Feel free to correct me.
Mithrandi
Mithrandi

May 26th 2019, 3:32 am
Valkorion. I think an argument can be made for Outlander or Vaylin versus Yoda, but I'm favoring Yoda so far.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 26th 2019, 10:11 am
Yeah Vaylin or The Outlander is a better match for Yoda. Valk wins.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 2nd 2019, 9:42 am
Bump.

Valkorion wrecks.

Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 228124001
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 2nd 2019, 10:21 am
The Cosmic Force wrote:Yeah Vaylin or The Outlander is a better match for Yoda. Valk wins.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 Empty Yoda vs Valkorion

July 27th 2019, 5:14 pm
All out
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 27th 2019, 6:05 pm
Pretty sure this was already done...

Oh well Valk still wins.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 27th 2019, 7:07 pm
@MacialRecognition This was already done. I merged this with the existing topic. Please use the search function to avoid creating duplicate threads in the future.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 27th 2019, 7:10 pm
@The Shadow I really like your profile pic. Too bad your answer isn't congruent with the theme you're going with.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

July 27th 2019, 7:19 pm
I’m unconvinced either the outlander or Vaylin are Yoda level combatants, but from what I know they are beasts in their own right. Valkorion could take them all at once without too much difficulty. So i’m Going with him, in a great fight.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 27th 2019, 8:00 pm
Valkorion.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

July 27th 2019, 8:17 pm
Valk
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 10:43 am
Yoda wrecks.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

July 30th 2019, 1:59 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Yoda wrecks.

Why?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 2:35 pm
DC77 wrote:Bump.

Valkorion wrecks.

Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 228124001
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 2:46 pm
The Dragon of Zakuul wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:Yeah Vaylin or The Outlander is a better match for Yoda. Valk wins.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 3:05 pm
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:

Why?

Yoda can defend himself from whatever Valkorion throws at him. His Tutaminis is too damn powerful. Besides that, he'd speedblitz Valkorion. Yoda evenly matched Sidious, who is far more powerful and skilled than Valkorion.
freethedevil
freethedevil

July 31st 2019, 4:33 pm
Valk needs to pass plagueis in the second round before i entertain him facing yoda in the conference final.

To elaborate, Plagueis' telepathic feat is like lebron's 2009 playoffs and we know yoda is far more valuable than plagueis. In comparison, valk's death field is like howard's 2009, falshier, but nowwhere near as impactful. Furthermore Yoda's lightsaber skills are far more portable than valk's tutaminis. Given yoda's already matched a more versatile player in sidious, I don't see the value of valk's versatility.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 5:04 pm
Solid basketball analogies. 

Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 1076326320
Praxis
Praxis

July 31st 2019, 5:06 pm
This is some good shit right here Yoda vs. Valkorion - Page 2 1076326320

July 31st 2019, 5:12 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:

Why?

Yoda can defend himself from whatever Valkorion throws at him. His Tutaminis is too damn powerful. Besides that, he'd speedblitz Valkorion. Yoda evenly matched Sidious, who is far more powerful and skilled than Valkorion.

All of this suspect. Why would Yoda's tutaminis overwhelm Valkorion's powers? Why is Sidious far more powerful and skilled than Valkorion?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum