Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

The story of a Clone who impressed Darth Vader and more Empty The story of a Clone who impressed Darth Vader and more

January 4th 2021, 12:01 pm

+

- - - - -

Key takeaways:
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

The story of a Clone who impressed Darth Vader and more Empty Re: The story of a Clone who impressed Darth Vader and more

January 4th 2021, 12:25 pm
I mean this isn’t really anything we didn’t already know. Still the story was nice.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

The story of a Clone who impressed Darth Vader and more Empty Re: The story of a Clone who impressed Darth Vader and more

January 4th 2021, 12:31 pm
There might be some who missed this story.

Many are too focused on Force-users to notice other characters and their stories. It is stories such as these which can provide greater insight and help put things into perspective in a better way.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 4th 2021, 12:39 pm
I mean yeah the story might have been missed but the takeaways could be found elsewhere, though I can’t recall if someone lied to Palps. Although really I don’t think anyone could hide anything from him if he wanted to find something out.

Still yes many stories do put things into perspective and grow the SWU, it’s not all about the Force Users.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 4th 2021, 2:40 pm
That's a pretty nifty story. Displays another part of Vader that strums the ol' heart strings.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum