Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread Empty Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

April 21st 2019, 12:29 pm
If you are interested in a one-versus-one debate with another member, you can post your name and other details in the comments to see if anyone else is interested.

E.g. "I'm interested in debating Dooku, maybe versus Vader, Krayt, or Caedus. Any takers?"
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

April 21st 2019, 1:00 pm
I am interested in Lumiya vs ROTJ luke force power only Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 4037459623
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

April 21st 2019, 5:51 pm
I'm interrested in anyone appropiate against prime jaina.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 21st 2019, 6:49 pm
@Xolthol Like Jacen?

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 228124001

xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 22nd 2019, 2:32 am
@DC77 I don't know if this is appropriate... I need to think a bit about this.

EDIT:
No after some reflexion this seems a pretty bad match up for Jaina. Not that she loose but the fact that most of the debate will be focused on how huge was her growth between the death of Caedus and her prime.
Haggis
Haggis

April 22nd 2019, 3:41 pm
xolthol wrote:@DC77 I don't know if this is appropriate... I need to think a bit about this.

EDIT:
No after some reflexion this seems a pretty bad match up for Jaina. Not that she loose but the fact that most of the debate will be focused on how huge was her growth between the death of Caedus and her prime.

I'm busy with exams just now, but after the 29th - assuming no one has taken you up on it - I'd be willing to use someone against Jaina. What sort of characters do you reckon Jaina can take? I'd be willing to use Maul, Dooku, RoTJ Luke or something like that. I'm easy.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2019, 3:43 pm
TheOncomingStorm wrote:
xolthol wrote:@DC77 I don't know if this is appropriate... I need to think a bit about this.

EDIT:

I'm busy with exams just now, but after the 29th - assuming no one has taken you up on it - I'd be willing to use someone against Jaina. What sort of characters do you reckon Jaina can take? I'd be willing to use  Maul, Dooku, RoTJ Luke or something like that. I'm easy.

Try someone ventress level Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 228124001
Haggis
Haggis

April 22nd 2019, 3:45 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:
TheOncomingStorm wrote:

EDIT:

I'm busy with exams just now, but after the 29th - assuming no one has taken you up on it - I'd be willing to use someone against Jaina. What sort of characters do you reckon Jaina can take? I'd be willing to use  Maul, Dooku, RoTJ Luke or something like that. I'm easy.

Try someone ventress level Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 228124001

I like the cut of your jib. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 4037459623
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2019, 3:50 pm
Given Jaina crushes Ventress under her boot that's not a good idea.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 23rd 2019, 6:45 am
I'll take requests for a Reborn Darth Krayt debate vs any character of my opponent's choosing (providing we disagree on the outcome) to start after the TT tourney.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 23rd 2019, 6:54 am
I would be interested to use characters such as Corran Horn, Saba sebatyne, Cilghal but also more well-known characters such as Obi wan , the b-team members or Mace windu. For example, I could do corran Horn vs saeese Tiin.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

April 23rd 2019, 2:07 pm
Who thinks Kit Fisto beats Ki-Adi Mundi? I disagree with you.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 3:35 pm
Willing to debate Malgus against somebody after the TT tourney and my CAV with DS are finished.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 4:25 pm
Willing to debate Starkiller against just about anyone once the SS tourney is over.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 24th 2019, 3:05 am
DC77 wrote:Willing to debate Malgus against somebody after the TT tourney and my CAV with DS are finished.

What about our Malgus vs Kenobi CaV?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 24th 2019, 3:35 pm
@mastercilghal Yeah, that's still happening, I'm just hoping to take on another one in addition to that.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 25th 2019, 2:12 am
DC77 wrote:@mastercilghal Yeah, that's still happening, I'm just hoping to take on another one in addition to that.
I’m looking forward to it. Would you be interested in making a battle between two different NJO characters in the future?
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 27th 2019, 6:05 am
@TheGlory: I'm ok for a Dooku vs Jaina.
@ArkhamAsylum3: I 'm still interrested in doing Unchained Vaylin versus Starkiller
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 27th 2019, 7:55 am
xolthol wrote:I'm interrested in anyone appropiate against prime jaina.
Would you be interested in Malak vs Jaina? If you are willing to make another CaV with her , of course
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 27th 2019, 8:17 am
@Xolthol Yeah sure I'm not backing out of that or anything. I can set up the thread later today if you'd like.

For anyone else my offer is still open if you want to take it but please keep in mind I won't be posting anything until after the tourney is finished.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 27th 2019, 9:53 am
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 27th 2019, 10:02 am
@xolthol Very good. We may start in the near future.
Haggis
Haggis

April 27th 2019, 10:30 am
xolthol wrote:@TheGlory: I'm ok  for a Dooku vs Jaina.
@ArkhamAsylum3: I 'm still interrested in doing Unchained Vaylin versus Starkiller

Alright, my last exam is on Monday, after that I'm happy to get the ball rolling on Dooku vs Jaina. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 228124001
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

April 27th 2019, 10:33 am
TheGlory wrote:
xolthol wrote:@TheGlory: I'm ok  for a Dooku vs Jaina.

Alright, my last exam is on Monday, after that I'm happy to get the ball rolling on Dooku vs Jaina. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread 228124001

Good luck
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 27th 2019, 10:50 am
@TheGlory: perfect. Good luck for your exam.
@mastercilghal: good.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum