Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

B-team vs The Old Masters vs The Great Masters Empty B-team vs The Old Masters vs The Great Masters

September 20th 2020, 6:41 am
Legends
Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar & Kit Fisto 
Vs
Yaddle, Oppo Rancisis & Yarael Poof
Vs
Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia

Prime incarnations

HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

B-team vs The Old Masters vs The Great Masters Empty Re: B-team vs The Old Masters vs The Great Masters

September 20th 2020, 6:58 am
Team 3 triumphs
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

B-team vs The Old Masters vs The Great Masters Empty Re: B-team vs The Old Masters vs The Great Masters

September 20th 2020, 7:09 am
I can see a strong argument for team 2.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

September 20th 2020, 8:12 am
I think team1 is the team most capable in combat, all three have some of the most impressive accolades feats in dueling. However I think I'd still back team 2 instead. Not too sure on Yaddle's standing, but her drawing on the force stronger than Anakin had ever sensed before, and having very obscure knowledge, I think she'd be able to pull her weight. 

Oppo Rancisis is noted to be particularily powerful even amongst the council, again has very advanced knowledge, Bulq was afraid to face him directly, and in a team matchup Oppo is incredibly valuable due to his high-tier battle med. 

While I probably hold Poof the lowest of team 2, he's still also a potent master of battle meditation and telepathy.

The weakest team imo is team 3, with only Koon being comparable to the rest. Ki also could offer a decent amount of competition, but I doubt he's quite on the level necessary to win fights here. Adi is probably the least impressive jedi here
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 20th 2020, 8:15 am
Team 2. Yaddle is straight Yoda tier in Shadow Trap.
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

September 20th 2020, 2:28 pm
Yaddle caries Team 2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum