Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia Empty Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia

June 22nd 2020, 4:11 pm
R1: weapons only with aug 
R2: Force only 
R3: All Out 

Bonus: duo unites to fight prime Canon Vader

Distance apart:25 meters 

Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia Empty Re: Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia

June 23rd 2020, 12:47 pm
Let's be controversial

Rey all
Galan007
Galan007

June 23rd 2020, 12:58 pm
Is Marvel's solicit for issue #3 considered canon/valid? If so, then Kirak is the most powerful Jedi that Vader had faced up to that point -- which would scale him above the likes of RotS Kenobi.

That said, Kirak didn't do much in the way of quantifiable feats. He did break free of pre-prime Vader's Force choke initially, and appeared to be superior to Vader during their final clash(although Vader's armor was heavily compromised at the time.) He should take sabers and all-out, imo, but Rey takes the Force battle due to superior feats.

Prime Vader stomps both of them, though.
Gianfi
Gianfi

June 24th 2020, 5:15 am
Kirak should win
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 24th 2020, 5:47 am
Rey should lose to anyone by default due to bad writing.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

June 24th 2020, 12:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Darth Nihilus wrote:Rey should lose to anyone by default due to bad writing.
Says the man who's character is a dumpster fire  Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia 4037459623 Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia 4037459623 Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia 1076326320
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 24th 2020, 1:23 pm
Rey in all and solos the bonus by herself.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 24th 2020, 1:28 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Darth Nihilus wrote:Rey should lose to anyone by default due to bad writing.
Says the man who's character is a dumpster fire  Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia 4037459623 Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia 4037459623 Ros Rey VS Kirak In'Filia 1076326320

Huh?
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

June 24th 2020, 2:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rey wins force, Kirak stomps sabers, all out is a toss-up

Vader ragdolls Kirak while oneshoting Rey
Jacob218

June 26th 2020, 7:03 pm
Kirak likely stomps 1st round, Rey's awful in sabers it seems. Rey wins Force without a doubt, her TK feat with the rocks in TLJ is quite impressive, more so than anything I recall Kirak performing. Rey probably takes all-out, though I can see it going either way.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

June 26th 2020, 10:43 pm
Jacob218 (Revan) wrote:Kirak likely stomps 1st round, Rey's awful in sabers it seems. Rey wins Force without a doubt, her TK feat with the rocks in TLJ is quite impressive, more so than anything I recall Kirak performing. Rey probably takes all-out, though I can see it going either way.
Kirak does have some impressive Force feats. Taking out Vader's ship from kilometres away with telekinetically thrown puzzles of all things, breaking out of Vader's telekinetic grip and Force pushing him twice, and holding back the collapse of a dam after Vader severely damaged it. Any one of these feats is arguably as impressive as Rey's rock feat. 

Personally, I see Kirak beating her in a very tough fight.
Jacob218

June 27th 2020, 8:32 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:
Jacob218 (Revan) wrote:Kirak likely stomps 1st round, Rey's awful in sabers it seems. Rey wins Force without a doubt, her TK feat with the rocks in TLJ is quite impressive, more so than anything I recall Kirak performing. Rey probably takes all-out, though I can see it going either way.
Kirak does have some impressive Force feats. Taking out Vader's ship from kilometres away with telekinetically thrown puzzles of all things, breaking out of Vader's telekinetic grip and Force pushing him twice, and holding back the collapse of a dam after Vader severely damaged it. Any one of these feats is arguably as impressive as Rey's rock feat. 

Personally, I see Kirak beating her in a very tough fight.
Yeah like I said, it could go either way and I can definitely see Kirak winning. The feats you listed can probably be replicated by Rey, though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum