Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

Dooku vs Arcann vs Caedus vs Starkiller Empty Dooku vs Arcann vs Caedus vs Starkiller

May 16th 2019, 10:38 am
FREE FOR ALL
-All in prime
-In Character
-Takes place in a large indestructible arena that has many objects to manipulate
-All other rules are standard
trayvon
trayvon

Dooku vs Arcann vs Caedus vs Starkiller Empty Re: Dooku vs Arcann vs Caedus vs Starkiller

May 16th 2019, 10:41 am
Starkiller's stamina is weaker than Padawan Anakin's, as well as a random Clone, so he gets tired after a few swings. Arcann dies next, and Dooku beats Caedus after a good fight.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Dooku vs Arcann vs Caedus vs Starkiller Empty Re: Dooku vs Arcann vs Caedus vs Starkiller

May 16th 2019, 10:47 am
Either Starkiller or Dooku.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 16th 2019, 11:03 am
Starkiller.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 16th 2019, 11:05 am
DC77 wrote:Starkiller.
The Witness
The Witness

May 16th 2019, 1:04 pm
Absolutely Starkiller. Caedus comes in second, Dooku third and Arcann last.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 16th 2019, 1:06 pm
I could see any of Starkiller, Dooku, or Arcann winning. Caedus is notably but not drastically below the field here.
LOTL

May 16th 2019, 11:57 pm
Arcann's the weakest by a notable margin. Maybe Starkiller or Caedus
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2019, 12:25 am
Lmao dooku r8ps
LSDMB
LSDMB

May 17th 2019, 1:28 am
I'm inclined to say Starkiller, though I'm sure Skillz could try and make a case for Arcann.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 1:05 pm
Caedus edges
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 1:46 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:Caedus edges

Why?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 1:48 pm
Arcann or Dooku.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 16th 2019, 1:49 pm
Dooku
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 2:01 pm
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 2:03 pm
Word Salad wrote:

Why?
Superior feats and accolades. The only other person I could see an argument for is Starkiller
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 16th 2019, 2:05 pm
Star killer or Caedus
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 2:29 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:
Word Salad wrote:

Why?

Superior feats and accolades.

What are his superior feats and accolades?

The only other person I could see an argument for is Starkiller

Then I shall make one. What does Caedus have on:

-Ragdolling Vader (additionally while exhausted SK blew away an army of his clones that could have easily overpowered Vader).
-Re-directing a falling ISD
-Atomisating half of a 300m long frigate

The answer: Nothing. Caedus's combat performances don't compare to SK's, nor do his environmental feats. He gets his shit kicked in here.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 2:29 pm
wanna say ceadus, then SK, then dooku, then arcann
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 2:31 pm
Reasons?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 2:46 pm
nah, im ok
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 2:57 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:nah, im ok

So you hold this position, but can't even substantiate it? Great, concession accepted, SK batters Caedus.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 3:08 pm
lmaoooo u hilarious bro. like, i NEED to tell u shit now? hahaha
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 3:18 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:lmaoooo u hilarious bro. like, i NEED to tell u shit now? hahaha

That was not stated anywhere in my post, you're strawmanning me like QUORIAN DEBATIST did against DARTHCAEDUSFAN77. You don't need to give me reasons now, just whenever you feel like it; it takes two seconds of your time lol. And if you really don't feel like it, I'd accept a polite "no, I'm good thank you" rather than a "nah im ok."
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 3:37 pm
Word Salad wrote:@Cheth @BreakofDawn Why?
They're both the most capable swordsmen, and both of them are powerful enough to tangle with the other combatants long enough for their skill edge to give them the win. After that, it's a 50-50 as to who wins, though I'm leaning towards Dooku.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum