Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

How many Yoda's to beat... Empty How many Yoda's to beat...

January 7th 2020, 8:59 am
1. Joruus C'baoth?
2. Darish Vol?
3. Prime Krayt.
4. Outlander?
5. ROTS Mace?
6. ROTS Sidious?
7. ROTJ Sidious.
8. DE Sidious?
9. FOTJ Luke?
10. Prime Luke?
11. The Son?
12. Abeloth?

R1: Fully healed and rested after each round.
R2: 24 hours to heal and rest.
R3: No time to heal and rest.
Gianfi
Gianfi

How many Yoda's to beat... Empty Re: How many Yoda's to beat...

January 7th 2020, 10:11 am
Up to 6 is 1. RotS Sid is slightly stronger but I’d say it’s 50/50. 2 are needed until 10. Guess the last 2 need several Yoda’s
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2020, 10:33 am
up to 5-6 is 1 
up to 7-8 is 2
9-10: 3 
11-12:10

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 12th 2020, 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 11:33 am
Joruus- 1, tbh. Joruus is powerful, smart, experienced, skilled, and hax, but Yoda can counter almost everything that Joruus has to offer, while being a better fighter overall.

Vol- hmm tough question. if 1 vol is like, 1/10 of prime luke, who is a good bit more powerful than his early GM self, who is already stronger than Yoda, i can safely say 5 or so Yodas to beat him IN AN ALL OUT FIGHT. Yoda would beat him in no offensive force powers fight, but loses in force only and all out.

Krayt- he is a good bit above Vol, imo, but not by much. 10 ish Yodas can do the trick, maybe less if he has some sort of perfect team work, and fights perfectly as well. Same applies for 5 Yodas vs Darish.

Outlander- 1. Do i need to give a reason for this one?

Mace- depends on his state. Dark sider mace using Vapaad evens things out much more, but in a normal fight, i believe Yoda wins. He is about twice as fast, slightly more skilled, good deal more experienced, has powers almost as hax, but uses the force better. He just wins every time. So yeah, 1 Yoda regardless, i think.

ROTS sheev- 1. somewhat self explanatory.

ROTJ Sheev- If this is ROTS Yoda, 2 to 3, i think. Possibly only two if the team work and what not is perfect, but if he fights as if each yoda was simply there to help, 3 or more might be needed, i think.

DE Sheev- Yeah, this one is tough. Wanna say 5 or more possibly. Not saying that DE sheev= Darish vol, but Vol's TP gives him a slight edge, alongside his greater experience, which sheev simply doesnt have. What he does have is hax and fighting skill, alongside wits. Not sure about this one, krayt, or Vol tho, so it can still change.

FOTJ Luke- more or less 10. 

Prime Luke- same as before, i think. IF luke goes batshit crazy, he might beat 15 Yodas tbh lol

Son- hmm about 20 or so Yoda's, possibly more. 

Abeloth- Same as the son, likely 25 ish.

Just noticed that this is a gauntlet of sorts, and not just a list lol

Round 1, ive already explained.

Round 2, he loses by number 2

Round 3, also loses by number 2
Bart
Bart

January 7th 2020, 1:21 pm
Some of the answers are pretty weird, lol.

Anyways.

1. Joruus C'baoth?
2. Darish Vol?
3. Prime Krayt.
4. Outlander?
5. ROTS Mace?

Yoda either wins or stomps. Fifth fight is good, but Yoda is a clear superior, even if the margin can be debated depending on your views. Four other fights are okay, but can't see Yoda not winning 10/10.

6. ROTS Sidious?
Stalemate with one Yoda, with two Yodas Sidious dies in a stomp, lol.

7. ROTJ Sidious.
8. DE Sidious?
Basically the same, two Yodas overpower Sidious with laughable ease, although one Yoda loses clearly.

9. FOTJ Luke?
10. Prime Luke?
Two Yodas should win in a good fight. If you're going really hard into Luke wank, what you can do, given enormous chains going from DE Luke murderstomping characters of Vader-level, three win definitely.

11. The Son?
12. Abeloth?
Depends on their retardation. Two Yodas can win if the opponents are as dumb as usual (especially Abeloth), without PIS I guess you would need 3 or 4.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

January 10th 2020, 12:39 am
1-5: 1.
6: 2 for a majority but 1 is capable of beating RotS Sidious for a minority. 
7-10: 2.
11-12: Not sure.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 10th 2020, 12:47 am
1-3: 1 yoda
4: 2 Yodas
5-6: 1 yoda
7: 2 yodas
8: 2-3 yodas
Dunno about the rest
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 12th 2020, 6:47 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd

Krayt- he is a good bit above Vol, imo, but not by much. 10 ish Yodas can do the trick, maybe less if he has some sort of perfect team work, and fights perfectly as well. Same applies for 5 Yodas vs Darish.

>Krayt is given fairly decent fights by Wyyrlok and Cade.
>Krayt can take ten Yoda's.

Right...
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 12th 2020, 6:51 pm
@KingofBlades:

6. ROTS Sidious?

5-6: 1 yoda

Did you miss the part where Yoda lost, or at best got a draw against Sidious? How tf does 1 Yoda win?

@lorenzo.r.2nd:

ROTS sheev- 1. somewhat self explanatory.

Same applies to you.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 12th 2020, 7:46 pm
I'll answer assuming we mean a definite win and not a potential one.

1. Joruus C'baoth? - just one.
2. Darish Vol? - just one.
3. Prime Krayt. - two.
4. Outlander? - just one.
5. ROTS Mace? - just one.
6. ROTS Sidious? - two.
7. ROTJ Sidious. - two for an extremely costly win, three for definite
8. DE Sidious? - three for a costly win, four for definite
9. FOTJ Luke? - uhm, five?
10. Prime Luke? - somewhere north of seven. Talking about a guy who moves artificial singularities which deflect turbolasers casually and can resist and occasionally directly manipulate Abeloth with TK.
11. The Son? - no idea, probably a silly number
12. Abeloth? - probably like 10
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 12th 2020, 11:12 pm
@ILS You don't have prime Mace as ~ Yoda/Sheev level, do you? Also, isn't Abeloth > the Son since it took both him and the Daughter to keep her contained?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 12:01 am
not to be a dick, but u are the only person that i have heard say that with that much confidence hahaha. its like my vader ideas, but with windu. so long as u ca prove it tho, its fine, but if u do prove it, its still a no, cuz people are bias and ignorant as shit lol
mr dinky
mr dinky

January 13th 2020, 12:27 am
1. Joruus C'baoth? - 1
2. Darish Vol? - 1
3. Prime Krayt. - 1
4. Outlander? - 1
5. ROTS Mace? - 1
6. ROTS Sidious? - 2
7. ROTJ Sidious. - 2
8. DE Sidious? - 5
9. FOTJ Luke? - 10
10. Prime Luke? 20
11. The Son? 25
12. Abeloth? 50
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 13th 2020, 12:33 am
BoD wrote:@ILS You don't have prime Mace as ~ Yoda/Sheev level, do you? Also, isn't Abeloth > the Son since it took both him and the Daughter to keep her contained?
He's slightly below them.

That's just a story. We have no way to verify it. Based on what we do know Abeloth is not really a celestial, at least not in the same sense as The Ones. She's just a relatively normal being who was turned into a monstrosity. Which doesn't by default put her below The Son but it does explain why she comes off as more eldritch than godlike.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 13th 2020, 1:23 am
The only thing about these kinds of threads is that it very likely isn't a linear process. E.g Abeloth with her power level should have shredded most of her opponents, but she is someone we can truthfully call a jobber of the highest order. 

But even having said that, if you look at Abeloth, it's hard to believe you would need more than 3-4 Yodas to defeat anyone.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 3:54 am
1. Joruus C'baoth - 2
2. Darish Vol - 2
3. Prime Krayt - 1
4. Outlander - 1
5. ROTS Mace - 1
6. ROTS Sidious - 2
7. ROTJ Sidious - 3
8. DE Sidious - 2
9. FOTJ Luke - 5-10
10. Prime Luke - a lot
11. The Son - a lot
12. Abeloth - a lot
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 11:49 am
ILS wrote:
BoD wrote:@ILS You don't have prime Mace as ~ Yoda/Sheev level, do you? Also, isn't Abeloth > the Son since it took both him and the Daughter to keep her contained?
He's slightly below them.

That's just a story. We have no way to verify it. Based on what we do know Abeloth is not really a celestial, at least not in the same sense as The Ones. She's just a relatively normal being who was turned into a monstrosity. Which doesn't by default put her below The Son but it does explain why she comes off as more eldritch than godlike.
That's fair. I have Mace actually on their level but I completely understand not having him as high as I do.

Interesting. So you think that the Son's nature as a Celestial imbued with one of the nexuses > a human imbued with both? That makes a lot more sense than Abeloth > the Son, tbh. I'm curious why it took the Father in his prime to stop her the firs time, though.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 13th 2020, 12:28 pm
Iirc The Son's powers were almost entirely his own and the font, if he did use it, didn't really do anything to him. But it's been some time since I looked at them.

Abeloth used the nexuses in an attempt to reach celestial status so she could continue living with her family, but she ended up as an abomination.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 1:18 pm
I'm genuinely confused about the Son. Were his powers innate, or gifted to him by the Font? What did the Font actually do?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 13th 2020, 1:31 pm
The Son and Daughter were already all-powerful because they were Celestials. The Font and Pool had explicitly no effect besides making them the embodiment of the dark and light sides respectively.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 1:37 pm
So why did they bathe/drink in/from them?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 13th 2020, 1:39 pm
How many Yoda's to beat... Unknow15
How many Yoda's to beat... Starwa10
How many Yoda's to beat... Reader10

Basically, Abeloth was already a fleshed out character before The Ones were introduced. When that happened they had to somehow shoehorn her into the continuity by tying her origins to the Celestials while retaining her eldritch qualities.

The result is that she was basically a monstrous entity that tried to imitate and fit in with the Mortis Anchorites, and later tried to recreate an imitation of that family with the Font and Pool.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 1:41 pm
Dude there is literally no way Yoda can pass 1
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 2:04 pm
ILS wrote:How many Yoda's to beat... Unknow15
How many Yoda's to beat... Starwa10
How many Yoda's to beat... Reader10

Basically, Abeloth was already a fleshed out character before The Ones were introduced. When that happened they had to somehow shoehorn her into the continuity by tying her origins to the Celestials while retaining her eldritch qualities.

The result is that she was basically a monstrous entity that tried to imitate and fit in with the Mortis Anchorites, and later tried to recreate an imitation of that family with the Font and Pool.
Interesting. I didn't know a lot of lot, thanks for explaining it. I'm still confused why the Son and Daughter used the font and pool, and why the Father was dying of old age.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 13th 2020, 2:08 pm
I'm also unaware of why they did that. Can someone post the source that describes their potentially incestuous bathing escapades?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum