Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

KOTOR 2 Empty KOTOR 2

December 15th 2019, 8:19 am
In KOTOR 2, there's a mod that adds many unfinished parts of the game files to the game. Its called "The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification" or "TSLRCM". Then there's also a mod called "The M4-78 Enhancement Project", which also restores unfinished content. 

Since all this content was left out because they didn't have time to add it properly before game release, should this be considered canon to Legends, or should it not?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

KOTOR 2 Empty Re: KOTOR 2

December 15th 2019, 8:27 am
Cut contents always considered to be n-canon but they can be treated as indicators. Like Nihilus being capable of stomping Sion.
The Witness
The Witness

December 15th 2019, 8:55 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
There is also coruscant planet cut content mod as well. I'm pretty sure all the cut content was supposed to be in the game, but they had to rush the game
The Witness
The Witness

December 15th 2019, 9:00 am
Btw I'd like to take the time to say the M4-78 planet is garbage, and you shouldn't download it. Totally ruined my experience playing TRCM
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 15th 2019, 10:50 am
It is canonically used. It isn’t really cut content so much as stuff that wasn’t able to be put into the final game. The Dustil restoration mod might be noncanon tho.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 15th 2019, 1:43 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:It is canonically used. It isn’t really cut content so much as stuff that wasn’t able to be put into the final game. The Dustil restoration mod might be noncanon tho.
Thats what I thought, just wanted to be sure. 

Thanks everyone
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 15th 2019, 1:46 pm
Bro, which cut content is canonically used? Contents that could not make it to final version of the game are n-canon, that simple. Same as the Son speaking the spirit of Revan and Bane.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 15th 2019, 1:54 pm
I think they worked in partnership with Lucasfilm on the mod so it should have some validity.

Level Six
Level Six

December 15th 2019, 1:55 pm
If that's the case it should be. Any reference to it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum