Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet Empty General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet

December 1st 2019, 2:59 pm
> Grievous before Mace crushed his organs
> Can use another lightsaber from his collection if one is broken
> Takes place in Korriban
> Legends incarnation of the characters

Gauntlet:

1 - Barriss Offee
2 - Aayla Secura
3 - Luminara Unduli
4 - Adi Gallia
5 - Quinlan Vos
6 - Ki-Adi Mundi
7 - Depa Billaba
8 - Qui-Gon Jinn
9 - Cin Drallig
10 - Agen Kolar
11 - Saesee Tiin
12 - Kit Fisto
13 - Plo Koon
14 - Shaak Ti
15 - TPM Windu
16 - Jedi Dooku
17 - Ben Kenobi
18 - Anakin Skywalker (right after learning Palpatine's identity and as conflicted)

Which one of them would stop him and with what difficulty?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet Empty Re: General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet

December 1st 2019, 3:02 pm
i assume u meant TFU shak ti, correct? if so, she should be higher than ben kenobi, TPM windu, and jedi dooku, with ben kenobi being right above plo koon. anyhow, GG stops at cin drallig for sure. this guy was as real as it got. he is just as skilled, if not more, just a fast, if not faster, and just as smart, if not smarter.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet Empty Re: General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet

December 1st 2019, 3:06 pm
Stops at 15, possibly 14
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 3:16 pm
15 with great difficulty.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 3:39 pm
15 takes him.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 1st 2019, 5:18 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:15 with great difficulty.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 1st 2019, 5:19 pm
Beats Jedi Dooku and Ben Kenobi though
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

December 1st 2019, 9:12 pm
This is out of order

Stops at TPM Windu in a great fight, but could very well beat Jedi Dooku without Dookie heavily abusing the force (seeing he is at least a decent match for Sith Dooku in sabres) and is definitely beating Ben Kenobi as well.

He also has the weird advantage of being intimately familiar with Dooku's style without Dooku being aware of his.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 1st 2019, 9:40 pm
Decaf_Beverages wrote:This is out of order

Stops at TPM Windu in a great fight, but could very well beat Jedi Dooku without Dookie heavily abusing the force (seeing he is at least a decent match for Sith Dooku in sabres) and is definitely beating Ben Kenobi as well.

He also has the weird advantage of being intimately familiar with Dooku's style without Dooku being aware of his.

Suggestions on order?
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

December 1st 2019, 9:51 pm
Ben and Jedi Dooku (in that order) should be below TPM Windu
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 9:54 pm
my personal one would be

1 - Barriss Offee
2 - Luminara Unduli
3 - Aayla Secura
4 - Adi Gallia
5 - Ki-Adi Mundi 
6 - Qui-Gon Jinn
7 - Depa Billaba
8 - Quinlan Vos
9 - Cin Drallig 
10 - Agen Kolar
11 - Saesee Tiin
12 - Kit Fisto
13 - Plo Koon
14 - Ben Kenobi 
15 - TPM Windu
16 - Jedi Dooku
17 - Anakin Skywalker (right after learning Palpatine's identity and as conflicted)
18 - Shaak Ti (TFU)

Fighting Galen is much better of a feat than what anybody else has in here tbh, hence Ti being at the top, and anakin couldnt perform that well when conflicted either.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 9:55 pm
Shaak Ti should be nowhere near the top, lol. Ben, TPM Mace, and even conflicted Anakin >> her.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 9:57 pm
why are they>> her? i mean, idk much about that fight as u know, but arent galen's feats much better than any of theirs?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 9:59 pm
Definitely not early game Marek's. Even TPM Mace was comparable to Jedi Dooku and TPM Yoda. Ben had 19 years of power growth on top of already being a tier 8, and Anakin was already third or fourth in the Order for power, despite being conflicted.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 10:02 pm
where would early game marek be at? and i know, i acutally am a dooku fantard, so i know a lot about him at least, and i know he is a big fucking deal even as a jedi, but is he really>> TFU shak ti? and i thought ben got weaker lol i mean, i always thought he grew stronger in the force, as nothing says that he stopped using it, and we even know that 2 years into hiding and he was still training, but didnt he get overall weaker in the end? and i get that, but conflicted anakin fights like shit, hence me putting her above him.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 10:06 pm
where would early game marek be at? 

No clue, but he's definitely > Jedi Dooku.

but is he really>> TFU shak ti?

Shaak Ti's best accolade is being a master swordsman. Dooku's is being ~ Yoda.

and i thought ben got weaker lol i mean, i always thought he grew stronger in the force, as nothing says that he stopped using it, and we even know that 2 years into hiding and he was still training, but didnt he get overall weaker in the end? 

Only in skill. His raw power > or >> Mustafar Kenobi.

and i get that, but conflicted anakin fights like shit, hence me putting her above him.

We've never seen conflicted Anakin fight.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 10:11 pm
1. why do u say that? i mean, we do have galen saying that vader would fight him everyday for like, hours, not get hit once, and be disppointed and bored in the end, but thats cuz he's vader lol is he really that weak at first?

2. well, she is incredibly smart, experienced, and has some hax powers, but i did think she grew to much stronger from ROTS era to TFU era. she did have like 15 years of nothing but growth after all.

3. i actually thought the same thing for a really long time, but i have been semi convinced that he did get in fact overall weaker. can u back up that stance? cuz i did also think that ben got stronger, but i saw so many statements saying he got weaker, that it kinda convinced me lol

4. not light sider, no, but we have seen dark sider, and he is barely above ROTS kenobi. makes me want to say that light sider anakin, who is much weaker, is below ROTS kenobi for sure.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 10:49 pm
1. why do u say that? i mean, we do have galen saying that vader would fight him everyday for like, hours, not get hit once, and be disppointed and bored in the end, but thats cuz he's vader lol is he really that weak at first?

He was struggling with Rahm Kota (who was one-shot by Vader) and Kazdan Paratus (a complete madman). Vader held back during all of their previous spars.

2. well, she is incredibly smart, experienced, and has some hax powers, but i did think she grew to much stronger from ROTS era to TFU era. she did have like 15 years of nothing but growth after all.

No evidence she grew, and if she did it wouldn't be to the same degree as ROTS Kenobi ==> ANH Kenobi, who even by ROTS was stronger than her.

3. i actually thought the same thing for a really long time, but i have been semi convinced that he did get in fact overall weaker. can u back up that stance? cuz i did also think that ben got stronger, but i saw so many statements saying he got weaker, that it kinda convinced me lol

All of those statements refer to his skill, not his power. Can't find the sources rn but Ben was definitely > ROTS Obi-Wan in the Force.

4. not light sider, no, but we have seen dark sider, and he is barely above ROTS kenobi. makes me want to say that light sider anakin, who is much weaker, is below ROTS kenobi for sure.

Being hindered against Obi-Wan because of personal connection and guilt =/= feeling the same way when fighting Shaak Ti, who he has no emotional connection to.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 1st 2019, 10:54 pm
Honestly Shaak is being underestimated. She is quite a good swordsman and a powerful Force user. Felucia feat is quite good along with Battle of Coruscant feats.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 10:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Still got killed four times.   General Grievous runs Jedi Gauntlet 1076326320
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 1st 2019, 10:57 pm
Can't deny that, lol.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 11:09 pm
''_sion wants to know your location_''
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 11:12 pm
anyhow, BOD find me that source; and anakin is hindered here regardless, not to the same extent, but he is in fact hindered.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum