Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
O-Siri
O-Siri

Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation

May 9th 2019, 7:18 pm
Lord Nyax beats The Hidden One.

Next match: The Outlander vs The Starkiller Clone
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation

May 9th 2019, 7:19 pm
The Outlander, very favorably.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2019, 7:35 pm
@ArkhamAsylum3 Got anything to say?

OT-Starkiller Clone.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 9th 2019, 7:50 pm
How is Starkiller more powerful than prime Outlander? Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 2 1076326320
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2019, 8:02 pm
His performance against Sheev and insane environmental TK and lightning feats.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 9th 2019, 8:25 pm
His performance against Sheev, which very many Sheevites claim was next to nothing.

His feats really aren't that much in SWTOR. Ship feats are the realm of Jadus, etc. Outlander scales laughably beyond any of that.

Prime Outlander is many magnitudes stronger than Act III Barsen'thor who killed the First Son, who had the power to shield hundreds of Act II Barsen'thor tier Force users* with sheer willpower whilst casually hiding himself from his own host Master Syo Bakarn, and the entire Jedi High Council, whilst he was sitting on it.

*Act II Barsen'thor was capable of killing Lord Vivicar, who was draining the power of hundreds of Jedi Masters.

Even Act III hero of Tython is more powerful than the Act III Barsen'thor. Nevermind the years of exponential power growth through Ilum and the Dread War the Hero undertakes to get to Rishi, where the spirit of Master Orgus Din recovers the months of psychological damage, and the combative strength, of the Hero when under the thrall of the Emperor in Act II.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2019, 8:32 pm
@LadyKulvax

His performance against Sheev, which very many Sheevites claim was next to nothing.

Irrelevant, I'm not a Sheevite, nor is that a suitable counter to the feat.

Assuming I'm not busy (Likely I will be) I'll get back to you tomorrow.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 10th 2019, 12:43 pm
Might make a case for Galen later if I can muster up the energy.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 10th 2019, 8:45 pm
I mean, Prime!Outlander > KOTET!Outlander > Unchained!Vaylin >> Chained!Vaylin > Starkiller.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 10th 2019, 8:54 pm
Love all of that proof you've provided for Chained Vaylin>Galen...
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 10th 2019, 9:06 pm
She was capable of ashing Arcann with the power that was being ripped out of her. That's easily better than Galen.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 10th 2019, 9:17 pm
Lol you haven't established why Arcann is impressive so quite frankly I couldn't give a shit. Elaborate more.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 10th 2019, 9:50 pm
He absolutely humiliated mid-KOTFE Outlander prior to tanking the Force Lightning Storm of Valkorion's spirit, before getting vastly stronger which is when Vaylin could ash him without trying. This is common knowledge. Lmfao @ why Arcann is impressive.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 10th 2019, 10:17 pm
@LadyKulvax

He absolutely humiliated mid-KOTFE Outlander prior to tanking the Force Lightning Storm of Valkorion's spirit, before getting vastly stronger which is when Vaylin could ash him without trying.

Yes... Except once again you've failed to establish why I should give a shit. What's mid-KOTFE Outlander done that's so impressive? You go on about common knowledge etc and while you are correct that I've heard all this before my primary goal here is to narrow down all of the potential scaling Vaylin gets down to a few main points. There are over a dozen potential avenues to go down for Arcann's battering of mid-KOTFE Outlander given his wealth of feats and I want to find out which you view as the most potent so I can make a case for Marek. Hard to understand? I hope not. So please just clarify what you believe are mid-KOTFE's best feats are and then I'm good to go.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 10th 2019, 10:35 pm
Mid-KOTFE Outlander scales strongly above a novel Revan whose presence prior to even attaining his mask was greater than the combined Force presences of Gavar Khai and ten Sith Sabers, on a vastly more potent Dromund Kaas than the one Khai and his Sabers had their presences drowned out by.

Or Mid-KOTFE scales above literally everyone else in pre-KOTFE SWTOR bar arguably Revan. Which is everyone from False Emperor Malgus to Darth Jadus to the Dread Masters to the First Son to the protagonists themselves.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 10th 2019, 10:42 pm
Just because I hate starkiller with all my passion, I'm voting outlander
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 11th 2019, 11:43 am
Outlander
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 11th 2019, 11:56 am
@ArkhamAsylum3

Do you still want to make a case for the Galen clone or should I move on to voting?
dark-sith123
dark-sith123

May 11th 2019, 11:59 am
My gut is siding with Starkiller. Will wait for Arkham's case (which I'm sure will come; Kilius, give him some time)
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 11th 2019, 12:00 pm
dark-sith123 wrote:My gut is siding with Starkiller. Will wait for Arkham's case (which I'm sure will come; Kilius, give him some time)

For sure this match up has a lot of potential. We can take our time with this one.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 11th 2019, 2:53 pm
I'll get to work on something tomorrow more than likely. Might do it quickly or it might take a few days depending on how much time I have to work on it.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 13th 2019, 4:37 pm
Haven't been able to get much done today and more than likely won't get anything done tomorrow due to my schedule. I hope to finish my post on Wednesday though.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 13th 2019, 4:43 pm
Move on, galen is sub shadow gaurd and sub dark acolyte, he's not good enough for the outlander who has a portion of valpoorions power
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 13th 2019, 5:03 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:Move on, galen is sub shadow gaurd and sub dark acolyte, he's not good enough for the outlander who has a portion of valpoorions power

Kek.

Can we not count ISV's vote given he's made it perfectly clear he's biased against Galen?
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 14th 2019, 4:41 am
The Dread Masters were able to corrupt the surfaces of planets into immeasurably strong dark side nexuses that were literal hellscapes and drive millions insane. They could project their presences across space to multiple places simultaneously, shut off the power of entire fleets, dominated post-RotHC Hero of Tython(who scales from Ilum!Hero who is > ActIII!Hero who is > ActIII!Barsen'thor, whom as I described before can rival Starkiller by himself) and resurrect Kephess from actual death all at the same time.

Yet they were insignificant aid to the Emperor in trying to dominate Revan. Unchained Vaylin is at least an equal of prime Revan himself, if not beyond him, and yet KOTET Outlander powered through her enraged Force Maelstrom and killed her, tanking her Force death wave at point-blank range. Before growing more powerful through to Chapter 9 of KOTET and much stronger over the battles against the Iokath pantheon and the subsequent onset of the renewed Great War on Ossus. That's when we get the prime Outlander seen here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum