Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker  Empty Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker

May 6th 2019, 4:08 pm
All characters in prime

Round 1 - Force

Round 2 - Duel

Round 3 - All out
Haggis
Haggis

Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker  Empty Re: Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker

May 6th 2019, 4:09 pm
Plagueis solos.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker  Empty Re: Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker

May 6th 2019, 4:09 pm
TheGlory wrote:Plagueis solos.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 6th 2019, 4:52 pm
Horrendous mismatch. Plagueis honestly solos.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 6th 2019, 5:03 pm
Plagueis solos.
LSDMB
LSDMB

May 6th 2019, 6:13 pm
^Everything that's been said above me^
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 6th 2019, 6:46 pm
What?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 9th 2019, 9:16 am
This is not a fair fight for team 1
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 10:06 am
@mastercilghal Why ? Btw Plagueis is not soloing the dueling round or the force round probably, Jaden Korr is significantly better than Cade and Darth Maul probably doesn't fear Plagueis as much as his own master and has a far easier time dealing with him than Sidious especially with help from Jaden.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 9th 2019, 11:14 am
AzureAmaterasu wrote:@mastercilghal Why ? Btw Plagueis is not soloing the dueling round or the force round probably, Jaden Korr is significantly better than Cade and Darth Maul probably doesn't fear Plagueis as much as his own master and has a far easier time dealing with him than Sidious especially with help from Jaden.
What does Korr have that makes him better than Cade? And I can assure you Plagueis solos.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 9th 2019, 12:45 pm
Plagueis>>>>>Maul
Cade>>>>>Korr
Not sure why you thought this was a good match.
Maul is better than Cade though, so I'll say that.
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 3:10 pm
@Mastercilghal @Sithsauce Jaden is way more experienced than Cade. Plus Jaden has good feats such as atomizing beings using the force, he had a strong spiritual connection to the force. Also Mauls blade skill >>>>>>>> Plagueis
Haggis
Haggis

May 9th 2019, 3:28 pm
AzureAmaterasu wrote:@Mastercilghal @Sithsauce Jaden is way more experienced than Cade. Plus Jaden has good feats such as atomizing beings using the force, he had a strong spiritual connection to the force. Also Mauls blade skill >>>>>>>> Plagueis

Cade flinging shuttles well before his prime and prior to experiencing a huge power boost is honestly better than anything Jaden is bringing to the table. On top of things like ragdolling Darth Talon a few times who's TK was strong enough to produce large craters, again while largely pre-prime.
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 4:48 pm
@TheGlory I recommend you look at the Jaden Korr respect thread, he has taken on kyle katarn level opponents whilst gravely injured. And one things for sure Jaden is going to be a better duelist than Cade, that's a given.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2019, 4:58 pm
 Jaden Korr and Darth Maul vs Darth Plagueis and Cade Skywalker  Screen10

Korr wank fits.
Haggis
Haggis

May 9th 2019, 5:02 pm
AzureAmaterasu wrote:@TheGlory I recommend you look at the Jaden Korr respect thread, he has taken on kyle katarn level opponents whilst gravely injured. And one things for sure Jaden is going to be a better duelist than Cade, that's a given.

I'm largely aware of what Jaden has, so please don't hand wave my points. His encounters with Runner (Kyle's Clone) were brief and largely inconclusive, and even if he had defeated him you would need to prove to me why this showings would place him above Cade, just saying it's a 'Kyle Katarn level opponent' doesn't cover it.

And no, I really doubt Jaden is a superior duelist to Cade. Jaden has his showing against Alpha among others which are decent, but I don't think it compares to Cade thrashing Darth Talon and Darth Nihl in saber combat early in his career, who as the Emperor's Hands were among the most skilled in Krayt's order. Cade also slapped some of Krayt's Sith Troopers who scale well above anything Roan Fel's Imperial Remnant can throw at them, which includes the Imperial Knights, an order who "are among the most talented and dangerous Force-users in the galaxy" (Legacy Era Campaign Guide).
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 10th 2019, 1:12 am
AzureAmaterasu wrote:@Mastercilghal @Sithsauce Jaden is way more experienced than Cade. Plus Jaden has good feats such as atomizing beings using the force, he had a strong spiritual connection to the force. Also Mauls blade skill >>>>>>>> Plagueis
Experience is hardly a factor, Cade is a far better duelist than Korr, whose best lightsaber feat was fighting as an equal of master Relin, a no name jedi master of the old republic. I don’t see him contending with Cade, not at all. He is impressive in the force, but i’m not suede he can compete with Cade even in that area.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

May 10th 2019, 3:16 am
Hego can win outright with MM. Depends how hard Maul can press him in sabers. Jaden should be able to hold Cade in force and sabers. But not for long.

Leaning Team 1
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 10th 2019, 10:16 am
@mastercilghal Jaden comfortably gets the edge in sabers for me , Cade is new to the weapon itself and while he did kill some of the acolytes such as Darth Talon Jaden fought against the clone Alpha who was objectively stronger than him whilst his ribs were broken and won.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 12:45 pm
Meatpants wrote:
TheGlory wrote:Plagueis solos.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 12:49 pm
Either of team 2 solos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum