Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Asaaj Ventress (TCW) vs Vjun Dooku Empty Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Asaaj Ventress (TCW) vs Vjun Dooku

November 12th 2019, 6:12 pm
R2: If the team can't win, Darth Maul becomes as he was in SoD
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Asaaj Ventress (TCW) vs Vjun Dooku Empty Re: Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Asaaj Ventress (TCW) vs Vjun Dooku

November 12th 2019, 6:42 pm
sod maul and tcw maul have almost no difference in strength/power/speed/etc. problem with dooku is that while he is above all of them individually, idk how much stronger he got in vjun, since what we see is a duel, and not a force battle. now, things to consider- he is about as fast as yoda, who was in fact completely willing to kill him, strong enough to 100% match his blows, and skilled enough to even hurt him, twice i believe. is this enough for him to solo all of them? nah, imo. even tho powers got amped, its not by much whatsoever, from what i can tell.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Asaaj Ventress (TCW) vs Vjun Dooku Empty Re: Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Asaaj Ventress (TCW) vs Vjun Dooku

November 12th 2019, 7:45 pm
Vjun Dooku murks as long as the others aren't amped by Vjun. Amped Dooku could go toe to toe with a Yoda who was barely restraining himself from killing Dooku and thus was basically going all out. He also landed a hit on Yoda, something none of the trio could replicate.

Dooku nearly every time.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

November 12th 2019, 7:49 pm
Dooku easily. I'd honestly give base Dooku this at max difficulty.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

November 12th 2019, 8:40 pm
Dooku with some difficulty
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 11:04 am
Dooku.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 11:09 am
Dooku, I guess?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 1:22 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Dooku, I guess?
What do you mean "I guess?"
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 13th 2019, 1:26 pm
Greysentinel365 wrote:Dooku easily. I'd honestly give base Dooku this at max difficulty.
Base Dooku would lose due to numbers.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 13th 2019, 1:38 pm
Greysentinel365 wrote:Dooku easily. I'd honestly give base Dooku this at max difficulty.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 2:08 pm
@EmperorCaedus I'm indicating uncertainty you nitwit, I thought that'd be obvious.
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

November 13th 2019, 5:07 pm
Hmmmmm. I’d give this to the team in all honesty. Asajj and Savage were already barely below Dooku in TCW Season 3. Add in a Savage (who has a year more training, far more skill, and should at the very least possess the knowledge necessary to resist drain and lightning given the events on Umbara and what his students knew) and Maul as he was in TCW (Dooku doesn’t get a direct training advantage in this case, which is implied even in TCW to widen the gap between Dooku and Savage, stated in YDR for Ventress) and I don’t see Dooku coming out of this alive. Base Dooku as of ROTS already has numerous things (within the novel) indicating he is = or > Beginning of ROTS Yoda and Mace Windu, matching an amped (not ROTS) Yoda doesn’t mean anything as far as these three characters are concerned.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 5:53 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:@EmperorCaedus I'm indicating uncertainty you nitwit, I thought that'd be obvious.
It would be appreciated if you stop clogging the thread with idiotic and unnecessary comments.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 6:01 pm
Evidently you did think my comment was necessary given you asked me a question, which my comment answered. Not sure why I'm indulging you given you're likely a sock but I've not encountered a member this retarded since DG. So, is your IQ just low, or are you out of touch with reality? I'm interested to know which.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 6:07 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Evidently you did think my comment was necessary given you asked me a question, which my comment answered. Not sure why I'm indulging you given you're likely a sock but I've not encountered a member this retarded since DG. So, is your IQ just low, or are you out of touch with reality? I'm interested to know which.

It was the tone you presented it with. I was just asking for your more in-depth opinion because you said "I guess?" which means you could very well be joking. The reason I said idiotic and unnecessary was because,  you then proceded to call me a 'nit-wit' which is just plain disrespectful on your end. And why are you suggesting that my IQ is low? This is the reason you are considered the laughing stock of the forum and I'm trying to help you get out of your rut.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 6:40 pm
It was the tone you presented it with.

Somehow I think you'll cope.

I was just asking for your more in-depth opinion because you said "I guess?" which means you could very well be joking.

Why exactly would I be joking? Sure I shitpost a lot on stuff, but most of the time in battles my opinions are serious, unless it's obvious bait like Vader being beneath TPM Kenobi.

The reason I said idiotic and unnecessary was because,  you then proceded to call me a 'nit-wit' which is just plain disrespectful on your end.

It's the internet buddy, get over it.

And why are you suggesting that my IQ is low?

Because it is...

This is the reason you are considered the laughing stock of the forum and I'm trying to help you get out of your rut.

On an internet forum dedicated to talking about nerdy shit like SW...

Somehow I think I'll manage.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 6:46 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:
And why are you suggesting that my IQ is low?

Because it is...

This is exactly what I mean when I say "clogging the thread." This comment was just unnecessary and base.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 6:48 pm
A question not receiving the answer you desire doesn't render the reply unnecessary. I answered your question, now quit whining and get on with life.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 6:50 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:A question not receiving the answer you desire doesn't render the reply unnecessary. I answered your question, now quit whining and get on with life.
You have no evidence to suggest that my IQ is low, which renders your argument useless and base. Just stop while you're ahead.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 14th 2019, 4:54 pm
Your posts point in that direction.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

November 15th 2019, 1:32 am
Dooku with *extreme* difficulty.
O-Siri
O-Siri

November 15th 2019, 3:56 am
Case for Dooku winning?

Dooku had his hands full with Ventress and pre-prime Savage. Even discounting the inconsistency with Dooku being flung into the wall he was at an impasse with Ventress and Savage. Fully trained Savage can intercept lightning as we saw with the TCW deleted scene so that card is out. Add one more elite-level pressure fighter and the Dooku that only barely edged out pre-prime Savage and Ventress is going to break.
MP

November 15th 2019, 3:58 am
It’s Vjun Dooku though... he’s got a force nexus amp.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

November 15th 2019, 4:02 am
The quote stating that Dooku barely had an edge is cancelled out by the quote from the same site saying his powers far surpassed both combined. Besides even when looking at the scene itself Dooku was in no danger. Toying with Ventress and stage managing Savage. 

Dooku also managed to get several openings on RotS Anakin and Kenobi. Who both individually and as a duo surpass anyone here. So no. These three are going down. Savage or Ventress will be dismissed by either kick or ragdoll allowing Dooku to outmaneuver Maul in short order or kill either of the others. Then it will be down to two, then one, then none.

And that's base Dooku. Vjun amp? They're dead.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

November 15th 2019, 4:09 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:Vjun amp? They get stomped. 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum