Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 Empty Re: SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3)

May 23rd 2019, 11:29 pm
I was past the deadline by 2.5 hours. Hopefully that won't be an issue, @The Cosmic Force
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 Empty Re: SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3)

May 24th 2019, 12:05 am
Impressive. Most impressive.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 24th 2019, 12:45 am
Incredible post
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 24th 2019, 2:59 am
Azronger wrote:I was past the deadline by 2.5 hours. Hopefully that won't be an issue, @The Cosmic Force

Of course not lmao. I went past the deadline by a full two days last time so I'd be hypocritical to complain about you taking merely 2 and a half hours extra.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 24th 2019, 3:11 am
Also good post. I'll start on a rebuttal tonight and hopefully I will get it done a couple of days before the deadline.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 24th 2019, 5:11 am
@Azronger: Great post (even though I disagree with some of your analysis)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 24th 2019, 5:17 am
I barely have words to describe how beautiful that post was.

R.I.P HP and Dooku.
dark-sith123
dark-sith123

May 24th 2019, 6:15 am
I'm not a huge fan of going around gawking at posts and marveling at how beautiful they are every single time someone puts out a wall of text, but in this case, I agree with 77. That was something else.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2019, 6:18 pm
@Azronger

Due to irl matters and school work I haven't been able to work on my post as much as I would have liked. Can I get a two-day extension? I will try to get it done before the due date though.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 5th 2019, 1:34 pm
@The Cosmic Force

I'll grant you an extension for a maximum of two weeks - after that I'll claim an auto-win. However, for each hour over the time limit, I am granted 100 extra characters for my next post. For example, for 6 hours, I'll get 600 extra characters; for 24 hours, I'll get 2 400 extra characters; and for two weeks, I'll get 33 600 extra characters. If you don't accept, I'll claim an auto win should you not post within the time limit.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 5th 2019, 1:40 pm
Fair
LSDMB
LSDMB

June 5th 2019, 1:41 pm
SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 1076326320

That seems utterly ridiculous

Spoiler:
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 5th 2019, 3:13 pm
SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 Fair10
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 5th 2019, 3:36 pm
DC77 wrote:SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 Fair10
Lol
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 7th 2019, 4:52 am
@The Cosmic Force

Silence means consent, btw.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 7th 2019, 11:39 am
Obviously. Given I've not posted by now and it's past the deadline it's logical to assume I've agreed to your arrangement.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 11th 2019, 2:28 pm
I've accumulated over 10 000 extra characters for my next post.

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3) - Page 3 1076326320
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 11th 2019, 3:14 pm
I'm aware. By this point, I don't really give a shit about how many characters you rack up. I'm more concerned about actually completing my post on time. Basically all of my school work is done so I should have time to finish it now.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 11th 2019, 3:20 pm
He told me that he's only got the Muur section left to do IRL.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 14th 2019, 2:14 am
@The Chosen One If you don't get your post done in a week, I'm claiming an auto win.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 14th 2019, 3:07 am
Relax I'm gonna finish it over the weekend. I can guarantee you'll see something done before Thursday (IIRC that's when I need to post by).
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 20th 2019, 12:06 am
@The Chosen One

You have around 24 hours. I won't grant you any extensions after that.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 20th 2019, 11:05 am
I know. My post will be done before the deadline.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 20th 2019, 6:17 pm
My post is undergoing a final review. Expect something within the next couple of hours.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 20th 2019, 10:36 pm
Can't be bothered transferring it tonight. Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XOWa9t9Ds3N-My32qXJTFX97i65XNEkNIDJkYBhhVNE/edit

If it's really that vital that I transfer it over then I can do so tomorrow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum