Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

January 6th 2020, 11:42 am
Who even cares this forum elected Valkorion more Powerful than Nyax, this entire tourney is over, you all suck
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

January 6th 2020, 12:04 pm
Isv wrote:Who even cares this forum elected Valkorion more Powerful than Nyax, this entire tourney is over, you all suck
Ehh Valk is more powerful than nyax....

Pd: The vine is far better tbh
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 6th 2020, 12:07 pm
KFV isn’t > Yoda, lol. Peak Vader, Sidious and Yoda are all at the same point. Yoda matched Sheev, and Anakin = Sheev. Yoda also has the advantage of skill, knowledge and experience.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 6th 2020, 12:11 pm
All of them are on The same tier however Sheev and yoda are more experienced and powerful
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 6th 2020, 12:15 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:KFV isn’t > Yoda, lol. Peak Vader, Sidious and Yoda are all at the same point. Yoda matched Sheev, and Anakin = Sheev. Yoda also has the advantage of skill, knowledge and experience.
Kinda offtopic question how well its doing the vader respect thread on this Forum?,the character needs huge defense especially on this site
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 6th 2020, 12:16 pm
Finished my essays and submitted them so I should have the first post done by tomorrow evening,
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 6th 2020, 12:17 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:Finished my essays and submitted them so I should have the first post done by tomorrow evening,
Time to see the vader lowballers burn Like the flood
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 1019854026
AlexSerp
AlexSerp

January 6th 2020, 1:15 pm
I change my vote in favor of Darth Krayt.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 1:17 pm
AlexSerp wrote:I change my vote in favor of Darth Krayt.
Why? Krayt has nothing at the level of the PT titans.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 1:35 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:
He IS a pt Titan ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 1019854026
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 3:43 pm
Isv wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:
He IS a pt Titan ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 1019854026
:nygax:
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 3:56 pm
Not even not the daughter has feats comparable to the PT titans my guy. If we went by feats, Galen Marek would be stronger than almost all these characters here lol
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 4:04 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Not even not the daughter has feats comparable to the PT titans my guy. If we went by feats, Galen Marek would be stronger than almost all these characters here lol
Galen Marek's feats were circumstancial. Krayt doesn't have anything (not only feats referenced, but anything whatsoever) that puts him near the PT titans.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 6th 2020, 4:13 pm
@ISV @lorenzo.r.2nd False equivalence. Galen's feats are ridiculously circumstantial half the time. The Daughter has feats like matching the Son, who ragdolled Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka and was stated to have the power to tear the fabric of reality itself simply as a byproduct of his existence in the physical world. 

Krayt's best scaling is debatable scaling off Luke, which is flawed in itself. At best, he's PT titan level at his absolute peak but isn't beating KFV, Sidious, Yoda or Mace.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 5:35 pm
funny how u talk about my comparison example like its some sort of completely debunked argument, while at the same time, u instantly assume that because he is weaker than luke (maybe, that is), he is instantly below Yoda and Sidious and Anakin, which seems to come from.... nowhere? Him not being equal to luke directly seems to come from the fact that he was amped by a dark side nexus, which is true. But wasnt Abeloth also amped by said power? is she not about as strong as the son himself? to me, the scaling sounds quite obvious, scaling off of luke or not.

Anakin = Yoda = Rots Sheev << ROTJ Sheev << DE Sheev < Son ~ Abeloth (Nexus factored in or not) >> Krayt.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 5:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:@ISV @lorenzo.r.2nd False equivalence. Galen's feats are ridiculously circumstantial half the time. The Daughter has feats like matching the Son, who ragdolled Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka and was stated to have the power to tear the fabric of reality itself simply as a byproduct of his existence in the physical world. 

Krayt's best scaling is debatable scaling off Luke, which is flawed in itself. At best, he's PT titan level at his absolute peak but isn't beating KFV, Sidious, Yoda or Mace.
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 Screen18
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 7th 2020, 3:16 am
Krayt’s Yaddle level at a push
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 7th 2020, 4:46 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 11 1220391476 

ComicVine gets like three Star Wars posts a day.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 7th 2020, 8:40 am
The lord of hunger wrote:
Isv wrote:Who even cares this forum elected Valkorion more Powerful than Nyax, this entire tourney is over, you all suck
Ehh Valk is more powerful than nyax....

Hoo boy, now you've kicked the hornets' nest.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 11:18 am
wolfmyth and nova are pretty good. but nova fucking died or something lol
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2020, 11:23 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:wolfmyth and nova are pretty good. but nova fucking died or something lol
exactly the point that i mean

pd: i have three theory about what happen to nova:

1-he is evannova95 from youtube and lately retaired of the debate websites 
2-enjoying real life 
3-he got ban from cv
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 11:35 am
1- doubt it

2- doubt it

3- doubt it.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2020, 11:58 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:1- doubt it

2- doubt it

3- doubt it.
its still possible that one of those three is true
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

January 7th 2020, 1:17 pm
I switch my vote from voting no one to voting for Krayt
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 9th 2020, 7:37 pm
Both Anakin Skywalker and Darth Krayt have exactly 21 votes. It is unlikely either will receive another five votes to reach the 55% win threshold, so this will end with a tie.

Anakin Skywalker has been ranked #5 with 30% of the preliminary vote and 50% of the final vote.

Darth Krayt has been ranked #5 with 44% of the preliminary vote and 50% of the final vote.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum