Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

Cade Skywalker vs General Grievous vs Darth Marr vs Ulic Qel-Droma Empty Cade Skywalker vs General Grievous vs Darth Marr vs Ulic Qel-Droma

October 14th 2019, 12:46 am
Just some random characters I thought of :p

-standard rules apply
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Cade Skywalker vs General Grievous vs Darth Marr vs Ulic Qel-Droma Empty Re: Cade Skywalker vs General Grievous vs Darth Marr vs Ulic Qel-Droma

October 14th 2019, 3:47 am
Grievous solos in sabers, likely dies in all out
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Cade Skywalker vs General Grievous vs Darth Marr vs Ulic Qel-Droma Empty Re: Cade Skywalker vs General Grievous vs Darth Marr vs Ulic Qel-Droma

October 14th 2019, 5:40 am
Cade for the W.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 14th 2019, 9:13 am
Cade wins.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 14th 2019, 12:45 pm
Marr
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

October 14th 2019, 1:07 pm
Depends on how you view Cade's performance tbh. Grievous is the best saber combatant here but being the only non-Force user in a group of decently powerful ones puts him at a significant disadvantage that prevents him from taking the win imo. Assuming Cade can't hold his own against an all out Krayt, I'd probably go with Ulic for his parity with Kun as a Force user and his own ridiculous level of skill.

Last edited by Syndiciate on October 17th 2019, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 15th 2019, 7:06 am
GG with Ulic as a close second. Him being a non-forceuser means nothing when he has shown numerous times it doesn't truly negate his chances (Grievous has dodged force abilities plenty times). Noone here has feats close to matching Mace, being able to contend with Dooku, and doing fine against ROTS Kenobi while injured.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 15th 2019, 8:41 am
@Cheth

GG with Ulic as a close second.

Could you perhaps substantiate why Ulic comes second? Cause right now I favour Cade for the W, over both Ulic and Grievous.

Him being a non-forceuser means nothing when he has shown numerous times it doesn't truly negate his chances (Grievous has dodged force abilities plenty times).

True enough, but let's not forget Grievous has been tagged by Force attacks just as many times as he's dodged them (see his fights with Koth, Fisto and Kenobi).

Noone here has feats close to matching Mace,

Elaboration is required on why this is more impressive than Cade's best feats which are:

-Contending with Vong Krayt while massively pre-prime.
-Stomping Darth Talon.

being able to contend with Dooku,

Which he did once in a blue moon. In the majority of their spars, he was stomped.

and doing fine against ROTS Kenobi while injured.

Grievous initially pressed Kenobi when the latter was solely defending sure, but as soon as Kenobi decided to go on the offensive, the battle took a decisive shift in his favour.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 15th 2019, 11:21 am
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:@Cheth

GG with Ulic as a close second.

Could you perhaps substantiate why Ulic comes second? Cause right now I favour Cade for the W, over both Ulic and Grievous.

Him being a non-forceuser means nothing when he has shown numerous times it doesn't truly negate his chances (Grievous has dodged force abilities plenty times).

True enough, but let's not forget Grievous has been tagged by Force attacks just as many times as he's dodged them (see his fights with Koth, Fisto and Kenobi).

Noone here has feats close to matching Mace,

Elaboration is required on why this is more impressive than Cade's best feats which are:

-Contending with Vong Krayt while massively pre-prime.
-Stomping Darth Talon.

being able to contend with Dooku,

Which he did once in a blue moon. In the majority of their spars, he was stomped.

and doing fine against ROTS Kenobi while injured.

Grievous initially pressed Kenobi when the latter was solely defending sure, but as soon as Kenobi decided to go on the offensive, the battle took a decisive shift in his favour.

I have no idea how to write inbetween your replies so apologies about that.

I mostly see Ulic as the second because of his parity to Kun, and his superiority to Nadd-amped Ommin. Also for stalemating rage-amped Sylvar even without the force.

Due to the fact that Grievous coughs, his lesser combat speed, his lesser dueling abilities (like being unable to analyze fighting styles), and precisely the fact he can't dodge the force, I'd argue tcw 08 Grievous has lesser cybernetics than he does in other sources. It also explains why he can match Mace and stomp multiple jedi at once in one source and is absolutely horrid in others. There's also the fact Dooku confirmed that Grievous became better over time.

How stalemating ROTS Mace isn't better than stomping Talon is something you'll have to explain. And while Cade was pre-prime, he didn't really grow that much, and Vong Krayt is pre-prime Krayt.

In their earlier spars, Dooku dominated. However later, in Grievous's prime, Dooku said Grievous pushed him hard during their battles.

Grievous broke Kenobi's defences, the same which stonewalled Dooku, and while Kenobi won the duel, it was specifically noted Kenobi only barely cut off Grievous's hand before the latter could decapitate him. It being a close call hardly support Kenobi being far superior.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 15th 2019, 11:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Cheth You highlight part of the person's post, hit the quote button, put the part of their post in between the normal quote and the /quote then hit enter to go down a line or 2. Rinse repeat till you get a full response.

Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 15th 2019, 3:36 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:@Cheth You highlight part of the person's post, hit the quote button, put the part of their post in between the normal quote and the /quote then hit enter to go down a line or 2. Rinse repeat till you get a full response.

Thanks
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 16th 2019, 11:47 am
@Cheth I've got SS posts and other shit to work on, so you probably won't see a reply from me until later this week.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

October 16th 2019, 11:49 am
This is code for "I will never get to this and we will forget this thread exists eventually"
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 16th 2019, 11:51 am
KingofBlades wrote:This is code for "I will never get to this and we will forget this thread exists eventually"

🇪🇭 I'm going to guarantee I respond, just because you said that.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 16th 2019, 12:14 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:@Cheth I've got SS posts and other shit to work on, so you probably won't see a reply from me until later this week.

Thats totally fine, I'll wait
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 17th 2019, 1:44 pm
GG>ulic/cade>>Marr imo
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum